HTNG is collecting resources relevant to our members and the industry overall on the current state of COVID-19. Additional resources will continue to get added to this page, so be sure to check back and stay up-to-date. If you have a helpful resource, please fill out the form at the bottom of this page.
Industry Association Resources:
- Agilysys April 15 Webinar: Social Distancing & Its Impact on Hospitality Technology
- Alice: COVID-19 Hotel Recovery Checklist Software
- Creating Revolutions: Smart Refill Technology for Hand Sanitizer Dispensers
- Free software & hardware service to make sure the key frontline defense against viruses is consistently available to guests and staff. This will enhance the safety and health of your property by minimizing cross contamination as well and increase the sense of safety by your employees and guests.
- Nothing is worse than having guests come and find a hand sanitizer dispenser empty. It is free, so help make your hotel be part of the solution, not the problem.
- Criton: Free App to Reduce Touchpoints for Hoteliers
- Electro-Media Design Virtual "Open Office" - Free Consultations
- Jeff Loether at Electro-Media Design is offering free consultations during this crisis to all HTNG members to explore any topic related to audiovisual, meeting, event and entertainment technologies and acoustics. Systems, equipment, contractors, vendors, services, CapEx planning, staffing, rentals, etc. are all available for discussion.
Recent News, Articles, Videos and More:
- Ongoing: Pandemic Tracking - Global Statistics
- Salesboost Webinar Series: Prepare for the Rebound
- May 4: U.S. Travel Industry Releases Guidance For "Travel in the New Normal"
- April 1: Criton's Corona Virus and the Hospitality Industry
- March 24: Contactless limit rising to £45 to help reduce spread of Covid-19
- March 24: Shiji's Count on Retail Outlet in China
- March 20: Definitely Doug: Thoughts on Dealing with COVID-19
- March 20: Shiji's China Payments Transaction Index
- March 19: Marriott CEO Update
- Arne Sorenson, President and CEO, Marriott International
- March 18: Leading Hotel Management Companies on How They're Responding to the Crisis
- Chris Green, CEO, Chesapeake Hospitality
- Mike Hines, Chairman, HP Hotels Inc.
- Kerry Ranson, Chief Development Officer, HP Hotels Inc.
- March 18: World Health Organization (WHO) Briefing on COVID-19
- March 18: Shiji Distribution Trend
- March 17: White House Hotel CEO Meeting
- Richard Bates, Walt Disney Company
- Michael Brown, CEO, Wyndham Destinations
- Roger Dow, U.S. Travel
- Mark Hoplamazian, CEO, Hyatt Hotels
- David Kong, President and CEO, Best Western and WorldHotels
- Elie Maalouf, Chief Executive of the Americas, InterContinental Hotels Group
- Jim Murren, Chairman and CEO, MGM Resorts
- Chris Nassetta, CEO, Hilton
- Patrick Pacious, CEO, Choice Hotels International
- Chip Rogers, President and CEO, American Hotel and Lodging Association
- Arne Sorenson, CEO, Marriott
- Donald Trump, President, United States of America
- March 17: techtalk.travel: Helpful Resources for Hoteliers
- March 17: General Good News on COVID-19
- March 16: STR Distribution Analysis
- March 13: South China Morning Post: Recovery and Best Practices
- March 6: PCI DSS: Looking Ahead to Version 4.0
- April 2018: Visa Optional Signature for Payments
- April 2015: Bill Gates' Pandemic Prediction