Final Agenda Released for HTNG Asia-Pacific Conference
Wednesday, August 28, 2019
Posted by: Emily Wilson
CHICAGO (August 28, 2019) - HTNG announces session information and educational speakers for the upcoming 2019 HTNG Asia-Pacific Conference.
This year’s conference will take place on 16-18 September at The Athenee Hotel in Bangkok. Estimating 150-200 attendees, HTNG conferences continue each year to bring together local, regional and global decision makers in the hospitality technology industry. The 2019 event agenda will provide many opportunities to network and learn with industry peers.
- Cybertecture - A New Generation of Buildings for Hotels
- Hilton Connects with Hyperpersonalized Experiences
- In the Worlds of Centara and Red Planet
- IT Consultants Panel
- IT Leaders Panel
- Retail Revolution
- Sitting with the CEO of Dusit Hotels
- The Customer Does Not Come First
- The Starwood Merger
- What Does 5G Mean for Me?
- Floor Bleeker, AccorHotels
- Martin Bookallil, Marriott International
- Dan Cockerell, Keynote Speaker
- John Flack, Hilton Worldwide
- Micah Friedman, Rosewood Hotel Group
- Jai Govindani, Red Planet Hotels
- Tim Hansing, Red Planet Hotels
- Fraser Hickox, The Conceptual Group
- Dayna Kully, 5thGenWireless
- James Law, Cybertecture
- Blaiklock Markland, Centara Hotels & Resorts
- Maria Ronson, Pertlink Limited
- Terence Ronson, Pertlink Limited
- Suphajee Suthumpun, Dusit International
- Frank Trampert, Sabre Hospitality
- Egbert Veldman, Marriott International
- Khun Wasit Wattanasap, Advanced Info Service Public Company
- Lyle Worthington, Worthington Tech BV
This year's event is supported by conference sponsors: NEC (Title Sponsor), Acquia, Amadeus, Aruba Networks, CNN, Corning, Cotell, Crave Interactive, Exterity, FCS Computer Systems, Hospitality WiFi, MCOMS, Oracle Hospitality, Sabre, Shiji, Stayplease, TableCheck, VDA Group and Xn Protel Systems.
Conference registration is open to any full-time employee of a company who owns, manages or franchises a hotel. For all other industry participants, HTNG membership is required.
For more information on the event, please visit the 2019 HTNG Asia-Pacific Conference Webpage.
About Hospitality Technology Next Generation (HTNG)
The premier technology solutions association in the hospitality industry, HTNG is a self-funded, nonprofit organization with members from hospitality companies, technology vendors to hospitality, consultants, media and academic experts. HTNG's members participate in focused workgroups to bring to market open solution sets addressing specific business problems. HTNG fosters the selection and adoption of existing open standards and also develops new open standards to meet the needs of the global hospitality industry.
Currently more than 400 corporate and individual members from across this spectrum, including world leading hospitality companies and technology vendors, are active HTNG participants. HTNG's Board of Governors, consisting of 24 top IT leaders from hospitality companies around the world, itself has technology responsible for over 3 million guest rooms and world-leading venues. HTNG publishes workgroup proceedings, drafts and specifications for all HTNG members as soon as they are created, encouraging rapid and broad adoption. HTNG releases specifications into the public domain as soon as they are ratified by the workgroups. For more information, visit www.htng.org.