HTNG Releases Final Agenda for 2019 European Conference
Wednesday, October 23, 2019
Posted by: Emily Wilson
CHICAGO (October 24, 2019) - HTNG finalizes sessions and speakers for its upcoming hospitality technology conference being held on 18-20 November at the Fairmont Monte Carlo in Monaco.
Drawing regional and global hospitality technology C-level executives, VPs, IT directors and more, the 2019 HTNG European Conference agenda features networking, educational sessions and business development opportunities throughout three days.
- Ride the Next Wave of Technology or Get Wiped Out: As one of the oldest industries, hospitality has been on a very long journey riding many waves that have come and gone, each time changing the game. As the world is evolving, leadership in the technology space is crucial for helping an organization not only to survive but thrive. Through an entertaining and memorable presentation, Hélio Vogas will deliver several points and examples that will improve our balance as we ride the unending waves of technology.
- The Power of Clarity, Collaboration and Humility: In order to create a sustained excellent experience for your customer, you first need to create a sustained excellent experience for your employees. Dan Cockerell will talk about the value chain, and how putting your leadership focus on your employees will lead to great service and positive business results.
Additional Sessions Include:
- 5G is Here Today, but How Can it be EVERYWHERE?
- A Better Way to Pay: The Open Payments Alliance (OPA)
- Attribute Based Selling: Miracle or Myth?
- BATE, UGI, Integration Best Practices Update
- Did We Get Our Money's Worth?
- Friends with Benefits: The Unexpected Business Advantages Derived from Privacy Regulation Compliance
- Hotel Commissions on Blockchain
- IT Leadership Panel
- Pitch Madness Startup Debate Competition
- The Journey of Managing Identity
- The Revised Payment Service Directive (PSD2/SCA)
- What Does Brexit Mean?
Event sponsors include 3C Payment, Alice, Amadeus, Aruba Networks, CNN International, Crave Interactive, dailypoint, Otrum, Ruckus Networks, an ARRIS Company and Sertifi.
Conference registration is open to any full-time employee of a company who owns manages or francises a hospitality property. For all other industry participants, HTNG membership is required. Technology providers, consultants and others who are not HTNG members should check with HTNG’s Membership Department to ensure eligibility.
Registration and more information on the 2019 HTNG European Conference can be found here.
About Hospitality Technology Next Generation (HTNG)
The premier technology solutions association in the hospitality industry, HTNG is a self-funded, nonprofit organization with members from hospitality companies, technology vendors to hospitality, consultants, media and academic experts. HTNG's members participate in focused workgroups to bring to market open solution sets addressing specific business problems. HTNG fosters the selection and adoption of existing open standards and also develops new open standards to meet the needs of the global hospitality industry.
Currently more than 400 corporate and individual members from across this spectrum, including world leading hospitality companies and technology vendors, are active HTNG participants. HTNG's Board of Governors, consisting of 21 top IT leaders from hospitality companies around the world, itself has technology responsible for over 3 million guest rooms and world-leading venues. HTNG publishes workgroup proceedings, drafts and specifications for all HTNG members as soon as they are created, encouraging rapid and broad adoption. HTNG releases specifications into the public domain as soon as they are ratified by the workgroups. For more information, visit www.htng.org.