HTNG's Upcoming Conference Brings Trending Topics to Macau
Wednesday, April 18, 2018
Posted by: Emily Wilson
CHICAGO (April 18, 2018) – The 2018 HTNG Asia-Pacific Conference will feature sessions given by expert presenters on HTNG’s Strategic Pillars, GDPR, Blockchain, Payments, Artificial Intelligence (AI), IoT and more.
This year’s conference will take place on 24-26 July at the JW Marriott Hotel in Macau. Estimating 200 attendees, HTNG conferences continue each year to bring together local, regional and global decision makers in the hospitality technology industry. The 2018 event agenda will provide many opportunities to network and learn with industry peers.
- HTNG’s Strategic Pillars
- Should I be Working for YOU?: Engaging Employees in a Non-Engaging World
- Are you Ready for GDPR?
- Blockchain in Hospitality: Why it’s not About Bitcoin!
- Regional Trends and Challenges in Payments
- Reinventing Check-in: Will Anything Ever Work?
- The AI Age: How Will Machine Learning and Intelligence Impact Travel and Hospitality?
- Where Big Data Meets IoT
- Industry Leadership Panel
- Kanishka Agiwal, IBM Corporation
- Pedro Anderson, Winding Tree
- Andrew Chan, ACI HR Solutions Ltd.
- Jai Govindani, Red Planet Hotels
- Ted Horner, E. Horner and Associates Pty Ltd
- Chin Lee, Melco Resorts & Entertainment
- Sanjay Nadkarni, The Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management
- Armand Rabinowitz, HTNG
- Douglas Rice, Hospitality Technology Network, LLC
- Terence Ronson, Pertlink Limited
- Richard Sheinis, Hall Booth Smith, P.C.
- Roger Tabbal, Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
This year’s event is supported by conference sponsors: NEC (Title Sponsor), Amadeus, ANTLabs, Belden, CNN, Cotell Intelligent Technology (Shenzhen) Co. Ltd., Exterity, Samsotech, TableSolution and Xn Protel Systems.
Conference registration is open to any full-time employee of a company who owns, manages or franchises a hotel. For all other industry participants, HTNG membership is required.
For more information on the event, please visit the 2018 HTNG Asia-Pacific Conference Webpage.
About Hospitality Technology Next Generation (HTNG)
The premier technology solutions association in the hospitality industry, HTNG is a self-funded, nonprofit organization with members from hospitality companies, technology vendors to hospitality, consultants, media and academic experts. HTNG's members participate in focused workgroups to bring to market open solution sets addressing specific business problems. HTNG fosters the selection and adoption of existing open standards and also develops new open standards to meet the needs of the global hospitality industry.
Currently more than 400 corporate and individual members from across this spectrum, including world leading hospitality companies and technology vendors, are active HTNG participants. HTNG's Board of Governors, consisting of 23 top IT leaders from hospitality companies around the world, itself has technology responsibility for over 2.5 million guest rooms and world-leading venues. HTNG publishes workgroup proceedings, drafts and specifications for all HTNG members as soon as they are created, encouraging rapid and broad adoption. HTNG releases specifications into the public domain as soon as they are ratified by the workgroups. For more information, visit www.htng.org.