HTNG Announces Representation for Global Strategy Team
Tuesday, February 27, 2018
Posted by: Emily Wilson
CHICAGO (February 27, 2018) – Elected Strategy Chairs and appointed Strategic Advisors will lead HTNG’s Global Strategy Team, who will first meet on Tuesday, February 27.
HTNG has identified the greatest challenges and opportunities within the business of IT and divided them into the following Strategic Pillars: Quality of the Guest Experience, Staff Recruiting and Engagement, Adopting Brand Standards, Modernizing Infrastructure, Security and Operational Excellence.
HTNG’s Global Strategy Team was established to bring focus and attention to the Strategic Pillars and align HTNG workgroups to higher strategic concepts. The Strategy Chairs and Strategic Advisors, who are experts in these fields, will lead HTNG’s Global Strategy Team to help increase progress and performance of the group.
These individuals include:
- Quality of the Guest Experience
- Strategy Chair: Roger Tabbal, Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
- Strategic Advisor: Marco Trecroce, Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- Staff Recruiting and Engagement
- Strategy Chair: Stephen Barratt, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
- Strategic Advisor: Jeff Bzdawka, Hyatt Hotels Corporation
- Adopting Brand Standards
- Strategy Chair: John Prusnick, Hyatt Hotels Corporation
- Strategic Advisor: Jason Shane, Hersha Hospitality Management, L.P.
- Modernizing Infrastructure
- Strategy Chairs: Dayna Kully, 5thGenWireless; Dick Wagner, Marriott International
- Strategic Advisor: Yvette Vincent, Delaware North
- Strategy Chair: John T Bell, Ajontech LLC
- Strategic Advisor: Monika Nerger, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
- Operational Excellence
- Strategy Chair: Matthew FitzGerald, Ruckus Networks
- Strategic Advisor: Wendy Mertz, Hard Rock International
To sign up for HTNG’s Global Strategy Team, please visit the Global Strategy Team webpage.
Find more information on HTNG’s Strategic Pillars here.
About Hospitality Technology Next Generation (HTNG)
The premier technology solutions association in the hospitality industry, HTNG is a self-funded, nonprofit organization with members from hospitality companies, technology vendors to hospitality, consultants, media and academic experts. HTNG's members participate in focused workgroups to bring to market open solution sets addressing specific business problems. HTNG fosters the selection and adoption of existing open standards and also develops new open standards to meet the needs of the global hospitality industry.
Currently more than 400 corporate and individual members from across this spectrum, including world leading hospitality companies and technology vendors, are active HTNG participants. HTNG's Board of Governors, consisting of 21 top IT leaders from hospitality companies around the world, itself has technology responsibility for over 2.5 million guest rooms and world-leading venues. HTNG publishes workgroup proceedings, drafts and specifications for all HTNG members as soon as they are created, encouraging rapid and broad adoption. HTNG releases specifications into the public domain as soon as they are ratified by the workgroups. For more information, visit www.htng.org.