- Best Practices
- Case Studies
- Credit Card Security
- Discussion Board
- Hospitality Terminology Glossary
- Innovation Award
- Secure Payments Framework
- Smarter Buyers' Guide
- Specification Adoption Tracker
- Vendor Marketing Resources
- White Papers
Conference Marketing & Speaking Opportunities
HTNG organizes four regional conferences in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East, generally once a year. These events are small enough to facilitate outstanding personal interaction, yet draw senior-level corporate buyers with more buying power than any hospitality technology event anywhere. At HTNG members' meetings, you won't find the usual trade-show crowds of unqualified buyers. Rather, you will find an intimate setting where the most senior hotel company technology executives gather with the vendor community in a single room for education, networking, qualifying of vendors and prospecting for customers.
Many members say they get more marketing value from simply attending the HTNG members' meetings than from exhibiting at any other event in the industry. And because our objective is not profit, HTNG does not market sponsorships and exhibit opportunities with high-pressure sales tactics. However, some of our members want an opportunity to have their company name associated with these high-profile events. If this describes you, we have several opportunities:
- Exhibit tables
- Other events
Speaking opportunities at HTNG events include:
- Each workgroup presents its own material, and chooses its presenters from among its active members. Having your technical experts actively contribute to or lead workgroups is a great way to earn the respect of industry leaders, and an opportunity to speak at our conferences.
- Top-level sponsorships include a five-minute commercial message in the general session.
- Thought leadership presentations are included in each conference. Proposals are solicited for particular subjects and evaluated by an advisory committee for selection. Only a small percentage of proposals received can be considered. While HTNG and the advisory committee have considerable discretion, the majority of accepted proposals from Industry Partners are likely to fall into one of these categories:
- World-class technical experts speaking on a specific subject
- Case studies presented by hoteliers (which may include participation by the vendors involved)
- Case studies of integration using HTNG specifications (at least one participating vendor must generally have achieved certification, if certification is available for the specification)
- Sessions led by a neutral party involving multiple vendors, often with competing solutions to a problem
- Technologies that genuinely qualify as next-generation breakthroughs
- Core technologies under development and expected to be available years in the future, but not available today
- Proposals focused on a specific existing product or vendor implementation will generally NOT be considered for the thought leadership program unless a hotelier leads the session. Speakers with extensive technical qualifications are generally preferred over those with primarily marketing, sales or account management responsibilities. If you are interested in a thought leadership speaking opportunity at any of our events, please complete this Speaking Opportunities form.
Industry Trade Shows
HTNG produces "common" collateral that can be used at major industry trade shows. We make these materials available to member companies for shows such as HITEC, through communications to the marketing contacts at all Industry Partner member companies. Most of these materials can be made available on request for use at other trade shows as well.
- HTNG member signage for your booth. We have standard signage available on request, or you can incorporate the artwork into your own graphics. Artwork for all members as well as special versions for Platinum and Benefactor members is available as an .eps file. Contact our Marketing Team to have art e-mailed to you.
- HTNG lapel pins are available for member booth personnel. We offer these via e-mail prior to HITEC each year. If you would like to have pins sent to you for other events contact our Marketing Team.