Top Hotel Technology Issues on Tap in Vienna
Wednesday, October 24, 2012
HTNG Announces Preliminary Agenda for 7th Annual European Conference
CHICAGO (October 24, 2012) – Hotel Technology Next Generation (HTNG) announced today the preliminary programme for its annual European Conference to be held December 4-6 at the InterContinental Hotel in Vienna, Austria. HTNG conferences provide a unique environment for hoteliers to understand the interrelationship between technology choices and business success, and they highlight effective approaches to challenges faced in real life by hotels trying to implement technologies to satisfy the needs of guests, staff, brands and owners.
While the 1.5-day conference is a highlight of the week and targets general hotel management and technology executives, other meetings include working sessions for several HTNG forums and working groups on December 3-4, and a popular hoteliers-only IT Leadership Roundtable on the afternoon of December 6, in which top IT executives from hotel groups across Europe and the world can gather to compare notes around critical issues.
HTNG has finalized the majority of the sessions and speakers for the main conference. This agenda will include all or most of the following, with additional session(s) still in the works:
- Mobilizing the End-to-End Hotel Experience
- New Approaches to Meeting Bandwidth Demand
- IT Support for the Changing World of Search
- Recognition for Hotels Selected as Winners of the First Technology Innovation Competition, co-organized with Ecole Hôtelière de Lausanne
- The Evolution of Hotel Television as an Extension of Guest Mobile Devices
- Challenges and Solutions for Payment Card Security, including the first public presentation of HTNG’s new Secure Payments Framework
- Finding Monetary Value in Folio Data
- Using HTNG’s Resources to Make Smarter Technology Decisions
HTNG’s conferences are renowned for their high quality speakers, relevance to both technical and business executives, non-commercial nature, unparalleled networking and low cost. For a complete list of sessions and speakers as it evolves, visit the European Conference Agenda page.
Attendance at HTNG conferences is open to anyone employed by a hospitality company; technology providers, consultants and other industry participants who are current HTNG members are also welcome. For more information or to register, visit the home page of the European Conference Week.
The Hotel IT Leaders’ Roundtable event on the afternoon of December 6 is open to senior hotel IT executives only, and is free of charge.