HTNG Presents Upcoming Insight Summit Amsterdam Agenda
Friday, March 10, 2017
Posted by: Emily Wilson
CHICAGO (March 10, 2017) – HTNG presents the agenda for this year's Insight Summit Europe at the Hilton Amsterdam on 27-28 March.
The theme of this year's Insight Summit is "Managing and Securing the Connected Hotel", focusing on advancing solutions in the hospitality technology industry.
As traditional standalone hotel systems become more connected, there is great opportunity for hotels to leverage new data sources to increase guest satisfaction and operational efficiency. Partnerships between IT personnel, engineering staff, and other departments are more important than ever to ensure smooth, secure hotel operations, and to support the hotel's mission to exceed guest expectations.
Sessions will include:
- Changing Roles & Partnerships of IT and Engineering
- CISO Forum Update
- Connected Hotel Systems and IoT Group Discussion
- IP Telephony Security
- Mobile Key & Door Lock Security
- Picking the Protocols
- Secure Network Architectures
- Securing IP-Based Entertainment Systems
- Smart Hotel & Building Technology Overview
Speakers at the Insight Summit include:
- Stephen Barratt, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
- Steve Bennett, Independent Security Evaluators
- Joost Demarest, KNX Association
- Alexander Dörsam, Antago GmbH
- Florian Gallini, Interel
- Paul Harrison, The Voice Factory
- Gottfried Hart, Honu Consulting LLC
- Albert Maes, Marriott International
- Toine Moerdijk, NEC
- Marcos Pomar, Meliá Hotels International
- Armand Rabinowitz, HTNG
- Mark Rupert Read, Firmdale Hotels
- Philipp Roosli, AuVerte
- Serge Saghroune, AccorHotels
- Bryan Steele, Jireh-Tek
- Roger Tabbal, Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
- Dobias van Ingen, HP Enterprises
HTNG’s Insight Summits focus on advancing discussions and solutions in current workgroups by providing an opportunity for participants to meet face-to-face. HTNG members can come together to discuss current issues, learn about new industry findings, acquire practical knowledge to carry forward and benefit from networking opportunities.
For more information on the Insight Summit Europe in Amsterdam or to register, visit http://www.htng.org/page/2017_EUInsight.
About Hotel Technology Next Generation
The premier technology solutions association in the hospitality industry, HTNG is a self-funded, nonprofit organization with members from hotel and hospitality companies, technology vendors to hospitality, consultants, media and academic experts. HTNG's members participate in focused workgroups to bring to market open solution sets addressing specific business problems. HTNG fosters the selection and adoption of existing open standards and also develops new open standards to meet the needs of the global hospitality industry.
Currently more than 400 corporate and individual members from across this spectrum, including most of the world's leading hotel companies and technology vendors, are active HTNG participants. HTNG's Board of Governors, consisting of 21 top IT leaders from hotel companies around the world, itself has technology responsibility for over 2.5 million guest rooms. HTNG publishes workgroup proceedings, drafts and specifications for all HTNG members as soon as they are created, encouraging rapid and broad adoption. HTNG releases specifications into the public domain as soon as they are ratified by the workgroups. For more information, visit www.htng.org.