HTNG Introduces 2017 Middle East Conference Agenda
Wednesday, November 30, 2016
Posted by: Emily Wilson
CHICAGO (November 30, 2016) – Hotel Technology Next Generation (HTNG) announces agenda and highlights topics to be covered at the 2017 Middle East Conference on 24-26 January in Dubai, UAE.
HTNG conferences offer programs to keep attendees up-to-date on relevant technology issues inside the hospitality industry. This conference will provide knowledge, collaboration, networking, and business development opportunities with a wide range of industry professionals.
- Tariq Qureishy – CEO and Founder, MAD Talks
- Colin Abercrombie – Managing Director, Abercrombie Training & Management Consultancy
Conference Speakers Include:
- Samir Abi Frem – Corporate VP of IT, Rotana Hotel Management Corporation
- Zalikha Al Bastaki – Group Director, Innovation and Enterprise Solutions, Jumeirah Group
- René Beil – Managing Director, Beaufort Global Partners LLC
- Floor Bleeker – Chief Information Officer, Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
- Donald Bremner – Director, Stirling Capital Management
- Stuart Etherington – Director Hospitality Asset Management, Dubai Properties Group
- Ted Harrington – Executive Partner, Independent Security Evaluators
- Fraser Hickox – General Manager, The Conceptual Group
- Ted Horner – Managing Director, E. Horner & Associates Pty Ltd
- Harry Johnson – Chief Asset Management Officer, Omran
- Amro Khoudeir – Director of Digital Products, Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
- Bryan Steele – Managing Director, Jireh-Tek Limited
- Nancy Wolff – VP Information Technology – Hotel Systems, Jumeirah Group
Session Topics Include:
- Managing Change Before Change Manages You – The audience will be led through an interactive workshop to help better-understand the dynamics of change and how to manage it more effectively.
- Don't Get Angry, Get Approval! – A panel of asset managers will help the hotelier learn how to present their request in the right way and win approval from the owner.
- Exploiting the Connected Hotel – This session will analyze the myriad security issues commonly afflicting connected devices, including those used in hospitality.
- Update: Current and Future HTNG Workgroups – Receive updates on the activities of active workgroups as well as new workgroups in the incubation stage.
For a full agenda and up-to-date list of speakers, please visit the HTNG Middle East Conference page.
Conference registration is open to any full-time employee of a company who owns, manages or franchises a hotel. For all other industry participants, HTNG membership is required. Technology providers, consultants and other who are not HTNG members should check with HTNG's membership department to ensure eligibility.
About Hotel Technology Next Generation
The premier technology solutions association in the hospitality industry, HTNG is a self-funded, nonprofit organization with members from hotel and hospitality companies, technology vendors to hospitality, consultants, media and academic experts. HTNG's members participate in focused workgroups to bring to market open solution sets addressing specific business problems. HTNG fosters the selection and adoption of existing open standards and also develops new open standards to meet the needs of the global hospitality industry.
Currently more than 400 corporate and individual members from across this spectrum, including most of the world's leading hotel companies and technology vendors, are active HTNG participants. HTNG's Board of Governors, consisting of 22 top IT leaders from hotel companies around the world, itself has technology responsibility for over 2.5 million guest rooms. HTNG publishes workgroup proceedings, drafts and specifications for all HTNG members as soon as they are created, encouraging rapid and broad adoption. HTNG releases specifications into the public domain as soon as they are ratified by the workgroups. For more information, visit www.htng.org.