Speakers Announced for 2016 HTNG European Conference
Thursday, September 15, 2016
Posted by: Emily Wilson
CHICAGO (September 15, 2016) – Hotel Technology Next Generation (HTNG) announces 25+ speakers lined up for the 2016 HTNG European Conference on 25-27 October at the Pullman Skipper Hotel in Barcelona, Spain.
The 2016 HTNG European Conference will feature one keynote speaker and over 25 conference speakers to discuss new and ongoing pressing issues throughout the hospitality industry. Speakers include:
Jonathan MacDonald, International Speaker and Founder, Thought Expansion Network (TEN)
- John Bell, Ajontech LLC
- Stephane Bourgeois, Belden
- Dr. Harry Brignull, Clearleft Ltd
- Andrea Coppini, Ruckus Wireless
- Steve Cousins, Savioke
- Greg Dawes, VT Group
- Renaud Didier, Awabot
- Chécar Durán, Amadeus IT Group
- Cindy Estis Green, Kalibri Labs
- Micah Friedman, Cognizant
- Micah Green, Maidbot
- Lawrence Hall, IreckonU, The Americas
- Ted Harrington, Independent Security Evaluators
- David Holman, Trustwave
- Laurent Idrac, AccorHotels
- Dayna Kully, 5thGenWireless
- Yves Lacheret, AccorHotels
- Miquel Moyà Porcel, Google
- Saverio Panata, Makr Shakr
- Vanguelis Panayotis, MKG Group
- Ram Parimi, Social Tables
- John Tattersfield, Marriott International
- Jan Tissera, TravelClick
- Christian Wagner, KATHREIN-Werke KG
- Dick Wagner, Marriott International
- Mike Wrigley, Hotel Solutions Partnership Ltd
For up-to-date details on our speakers and agenda, visit the 2016 HTNG European Conference page here.
Conference registration is open to any full-time employee of a company who owns, manages or franchises a hotel. For all other industry participants, HTNG membership is required. Technology providers, consultants and others who are not HTNG members should check with HTNG’s membership department to ensure eligibility.
Registration for 2016 HTNG European Conference can be found here.
About Hotel Technology Next Generation
The premier technology solutions association in the hospitality industry, HTNG is a self-funded, nonprofit organization with members from hotel and hospitality companies, technology vendors to hospitality, consultants, media and academic experts. HTNG's members participate in focused workgroups to bring to market open solution sets addressing specific business problems. HTNG fosters the selection and adoption of existing open standards and also develops new open standards to meet the needs of the global hospitality industry.
Currently more than 400 corporate and individual members from across this spectrum, including most of the world's leading hotel companies and technology vendors, are active HTNG participants. HTNG's Board of Governors, consisting of 20 top IT leaders from hotel companies around the world, itself has technology responsibility for 3 million guest rooms. HTNG publishes workgroup proceedings, drafts and specifications for all HTNG members as soon as they are created, encouraging rapid and broad adoption. HTNG releases specifications into the public domain as soon as they are ratified by the workgroups. For more information, visit www.htng.org.