Benefits for Industry Partners
HTNG membership provides benefits to technology and service providers that want to actively define and implement the next generation of technology. Apply for a New Industry Partner Membership or Enroll under an Existing Membership.
Benefits for technology and service providers:
- All memberships are corporate, and benefits are available to all employees, as well as to affiliated companies under common control of greater than fifty percent
- Meet and work directly with top hotel buyers and technical strategists at intimate workgroup meetings or at annual members-only conferences and meetings
- Participate in problem-solving workgroups to understand hotelier needs and to cooperate with vendors of other technologies to develop leading-edge solutions to fit those needs
- Protect your product investment by understanding the evolution of hotel needs, industry standards, and the direction of other vendor segments with which you need to work
- Incorporate HTNG branding and logo on your marketing materials to show hotels your commitment to meeting their interoperability needs
- Enjoy market advantage over your competitors when you certify your product to HTNG standards and show the “HTNG Certified” label on your packaging
- By being an active workgroup leader or implementing workgroup-designed solutions, you can get many opportunities for free publicity, including speaking opportunities at major HTNG meetings, case studies publicized by HTNG, and articles in trade press.
- Members-only opportunities to sponsor or exhibit at HTNG events
- Promote your company's innovation by entering products in our annual Most Innovative Hospitality Technology Award - reviewed and voted on by our hotelier and consultant member base.
- Expose your truly innovative technology quickly, in an environment where quality and technical value matter -- but the size of your company does not.
- Free membership in either the Infrastructure and Device Forum or the Software Forum; one free attendee per forum meeting per membership. Or, for an additional membership fee, you can include both forums.
- Free HTNG booth signage and lapel pins at major industry events such as HITEC.
- Access to design documents, best practices, and specifications from more than two dozen HTNG workgroup efforts
- Access to developer’s “Quick Start” guide and (coming soon) testing tools to implement HTNG web service specifications
- Visibility into specifications under development or revision so you can “stay ahead of the curve” on upcoming developments
- Access to all specifications produced, whether formally published or not.
- Outstanding networking opportunities with hotel technologists and vendor peers from across the industry at any of our members-only conferences (currently in North America, Europe, Middle East, and the Asia Pacific region) and at workgroup and forum meetings.
- Early-bird discount pricing on any HTNG conference attendee registration up to thirty days after the date of membership activation, regardless of the prevailing registration rates.
- Inclusion of company press releases on the Member Newsfeed page of HTNG's website (requires HSyndicate subscription).
- Apply for a New Industry Partner Membership or Enroll under an Existing Membership.
- If you're looking for more membership value, consider a Premium HTNG membership -- either our Platinum Membership or our Benefactor Membership.