Benefits for Hoteliers and Hospitality Companies
Hotel IT executives use HTNG to improve their effectiveness in many different ways:
- Reinforce your message to key vendors for interoperability and cooperation, by joining the "voice of the industry"
- Reduce costs and improve IT reliability by implementing best-practice solutions using open standards, time-tested by other HTNG members
- Drive vendors to collaboratively produce solutions based on shared needs, reducing or eliminating costly custom development
- Share needs, concerns, and best practices with peers at conferences, members' meetings, workgroup meetings, and hundreds of focused web/teleconferences each year
- Find new vendors in a collaborative, merit-based environment where interesting ideas surface - and are reviewed by experts - easily and efficiently
- Get access to design documents, best practices, and technical specifications from more than two dozen HTNG workgroup efforts
- Get member access to developer’s “Quick Start” guide and (coming soon) testing tools to implement HTNG web service specifications
- Get visibility into specifications under development or revision so you can “stay ahead of the curve” on upcoming developments
- Get access to all HTNG specifications produced, whether formally published or not
- Enjoy outstanding networking opportunities with hotel technologists and vendor peers from across the industry at any of our members-only conferences (currently in North America, Europe, the Middle East, and the Asia Pacific region) and at workgroup and forum meetings
- Take advantage of the lowest possible registration rates for HTNG conferences
- Free membership and meeting attendance for both our forums - the Infrastructure and Device Forum and the Software Forum
- Senior-level IT executives can provide active industry leadership by serving on HTNG's Board of Directors (CIO level or equivalent) and/or participating with HTNG board members and other senior hotel IT leaders in Benefactor meetings with industry leading companies from the vendor community.
- Inclusion of company press releases on the Member Newsfeed page of HTNG's website (requires HSyndicate subscription).