Join as an Industry Partner
Thank you for your interest in joining HTNG as an Industry Partner member. You can use this form to apply for:
- A corporate membership for a company that sells technology or technology-related services to hospitality companies, consults to hospitality companies, or distributes inventory on behalf of hospitality companies.
- An individual membership if you sell only consulting services based on knowledge and experience. We regret that individual memberships are not available for employees of companies that sell or resell technology products or services to the hospitality industry or its related ecosystems.
If you work for a hotel or hospitality company, please do not use this form; use the Join as a Hospitality Member page instead.
Corporate membership options for Industry Partners include:
- Corporate Industry Partner - The most common choice, and least expensive, option for technology providers. It covers as many employees as you like. The cost is US $3,975 per year including one forum and US $4,750 per year including both forums. Be sure to indicate your forum preference in the Forum Membership section below.
- Platinum Industry Partner - A option for those who wish to demonstrate a significantly higher level of commitment to HTNG and/or to get premium marketing placement. The cost is US $7,500 per year including membership in both the Software Forum and the Infrastructure & Device Forum..
- Benefactor - For maximum exposure to key industry decision makers, and recognition as a major supporter of HTNG's industry efforts. The cost is US $50,000 per year including membership in both the Software Forum and the Infrastructure & Device Forum. View this PDF for more details. Availability is limited and applications are not accepted online; please contact our membership department if you are interested.
Individual memberships for eligible consultants (those who do not sell or resell any technology products or services other than their own time or expertise) cost US $350 per year including membership in both the Software Forum and the Infrastructure and Device Forum (fees apply for forum meeting registration). There is also an option at $875 per year that includes registration for any or all forum meetings.
Compare Membership Options
For more details about the benefits of each membership type, visit out Member Types & Dues page.
What Happens After you Complete the Application Form:
- Your membership type will be validated (please allow two business days)
- An invoice will be sent via e-mail
- You can pay the invoice online by credit card from the link in the e-mail, mail a check to the address shown on the invoice, or send a transfer information (see invoice for details).
- Your membership will be activated (please allow two business days), and you will receive:
- A welcome e-mail with information and login credentials
- For corporate memberships, information on how to sign up additional individuals.