Ready to explore membership in HTNG? Review our member benefits and the various member types and dues options. Or, just find the option below that best describes your position in the industry which will ink you to the appropriate webform to join HTNG.
Options for Hoteliers and Hospitality Companies:
- If you or your company actively provides hospitality services (e.g. hotels, cruise lines, restaurants) to end consumers as a primary business, then you can apply for a new hospitality membership.
- If you are an employee of a hospitality company that already has a corporate HTNG membership (view list), you may be able to enroll under your company's membership at no charge.
Options for Technology Providers, Suppliers, Distribution Providers and Consultants:
- If your company sells to hospitality companies or to others within the hospitality ecosystem, apply for an industry partner membership.
- If you are an employee of a company that owns a corporate membership (view list), enroll under your company's membership.
- If your company distributes, within the hospitality industry, products and/or services ONLY for one or more HTNG members, you may be eligible for a discounted Qualified Distributor membership.
Options for Media, Associations, Government Agencies, Students and Other Industry Supporters:
- For those whose interest in the industry is fundamentally informational rather than economic, apply for an allied membership.