- HTNG Learning Series
- Members' Meetings
- Meeting & Event Calendar
- Sponsor and Exhibit
- Strategic Leadership Series
Middle East Conference
HTNG's 2nd Annual Middle East Conference, was 24 - 26 September 2013
Event Closed. This page remains for reference only.
Senior hotel IT executives know that HTNG conferences are time very well spent. This is where you can learn the experts' view on the latest technological advancements for hospitality. This meeting can save you weeks of research and tens or hundreds of thousands in expenses by helping you make smart, future-proof buying decisions for infrastructure, networks, guest-room technologies, and front-of-house, back-of-house, corporate and distribution systems.
The HTNG Middle East Conference is designed to be a focal point for networking, education, and personal or business development for many of our members in the Middle East and across the globe. In fact, in a survey regarding our prior Middle East Conference everyone rated the Conference in the top two box range -- either the "best event" or "one of the best events" they had ever attended. But it's not just the content, the collaboration and networking are so valuable that nearly 60% strongly agreed that "I made valuable contacts with others in the industry"; the other nearly 40% somewhat agreed with the same statement (one person "somewhat disagreed")! Now that's powerful networking!
Click a button for more information:
Looking for information about our initial conference in the region? Past conference information is archived from our Past Events page, or for our previous event in the region, visit our archived Middle East Conference page on our former website.
Tuesday 24 September, 17:30 - 19:00
Wednesday 25 September - 9:30 - 17:30
Immediately after Conference Sessions, appx. 17:30
Thursday, 26 September - 9:00 - 14:00
Thursday, 26 September - 14:00 - 17:30
Separate event for senior hoteliers only